Its architecture is completely different from the typical pseudo-Renaissance. Partially corrected and fully shaped, to an existing medieval church in 1830. For its existence is mentioned more in the middle of VII century. In her early works is the fact that in the early nineteenth century on its dome had grown up cherry tree. After its restoration in the last century in the western part has been extended. Now is the vaulted nave church with ednoabsidna massive construction. The most original part is dome – a combination of two curves with different dishes, distinguished by profiled molding (rare structure during the Renaissance).
The main volume is crowned with a low profiled holkelen plastered cornice. A decision of the church facade, its volume as its construction is characterized by simplicity, which enhances its monumental impact. It was declared a cultural monument. The church was a small school, which now exists.
Church “St. Dimitar” was built in 1831 possibly from masters of the Bratzigovo building school. Is a pseudo-characteristic of the Renaissance. Impact of earlier date of construction is burial by about 0.80 to 1.00 m in the ground, which gets overridden by the horizontal component. The western part is developed empoariya (railings is a combination of two straight and one box per semicircle and firmly plastered). The number of columns is seven in a row. The height of the vessel is not large, which gives a feeling of anxiety. To help enrich the interior ceilings calligraphic other dismembered and decorated capitals of the columns with floral and geometric motifs. Most artistic impact has iconostasis, made entirely in high-relief carvings, carved with a chisel mainly wholesale floral, such as Debar carving school. There is a church choir. The building is a cultural monument.
Church “St. Nickolay Chudotvorets” was built in 1834 on the foundations of the old church. Is a pseudo, but unlike the Church “Dimitar has a high bunk entrance (built by master Todor Karahristov of Sliven). The construction is completely solid, and the number of columns is six in a row. Wood railing is wavy. Besides the rich carving in the middle of the vault of the nave has preserved part of the original fresco representing “Vsedarzhatelya in medallion from other religious scenes. The pulpit, bishop’s throne, an altar carving door and one frame of an icon of artistic craftsmanship also complement the richness of the interior. Of particular interest is the exterior of the airlock. With appropriate proportions, and its facade chlenenie radiates calmness and Renaissance opulence. Painting of the temple is the beginning of the eighteenth century, but today most of the icons are renewed.
At church there was another school, which now exists. Church services are accompanied by a choir. Building a cultural monument.
Church Holy Mother was built in 1894, Italian in design. Located in one of six neighborhoods in the past located in the central part of Sliven, known as “Delibalta. She is the core of the neighborhood. In its courtyard are two ongoing draw, one coming from the river in Selishka reservoir of Dobri Zhelyazkov Factory. Characteristic of the temple is built from travertine and Aitos of stone. Extremely interesting is the iconostasis – probably made from Papavitanovi Yoanikii, sledovnik the Tryavna school. Today upper iconostasis is created by artist Atanas Kavrakov Sliven.